August 11, 2022
One of the most important things that anyone can do, especially when it comes to protecting a healthy smile for life, is to develop good dental care habits at a young age. For most children, the absolute last thing they’re thinking about is how to take care of their teeth and gums. And this makes it so important to approach the topic in a manner that will spark their curiosity, while making the concept of dental health more appealing, relatable and genuinely interesting to them.
At Eastside Pediatric Dental, we know how difficult it can be to get most kids to take an interest in their dental health. Throughout the years, we’ve implemented a number of fun ways to help young patients feel more comfortable during their visit, while taking a simple, easy-to-understand approach when teaching them the best ways to care for their teeth.
- Compassionate staff of professionals with vast experience working with kids
- A unique approach to helping children understand dental health and care tips
- Our staff is extensively trained in helping younger patients with special needs
- A welcoming office area with exam rooms designed to make kids comfortable
- We take time to get to know your kids in order to provide the best experience
- Curious what other parents are saying about Eastside? Read our testimonials
There’s simply no arguing the importance of taking care of our teeth from a very early age, though it’s not always so easy to relate this to a child. If you’re in the Rochester, NY area and looking for a pediatric dental provider that truly goes above and beyond when it comes to educating and treating children, we invite you to learn more about Eastside Pediatric Dental and what makes our team so special.
Eastside Pediatric Dental is located at 302 Cross Keys Office Park in Fairport, NY and proudly serves the dental needs of children throughout Rochester and all of Western NY. We can be reached by phone at 585-223-5010 or via email through our website’s contact page.