September 15, 2021
Whether this is your first time taking your child to the dentist, or you have a new child who’s never been here before, we at Eastside Pediatric Dental are always striving to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. One of the questions we’re most commonly asked is centered around what steps should be taken before making an appointment for the first time. Depending on the type of service or treatment being performed, there are a few simple steps that can expedite things when visiting us for the first time.
One of the best ways to save time before and during your appointment is to visit the Patient Information section on our website, for access to forms, insurance information and a number of other helpful resources. Here are some other things to keep in mind when visiting our office for the first time.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- You can save time by filling out new patient forms before your first visit
- Be sure to bring any insurance information with you, especially current ID cards
- Enhanced health and safety measures are in place to protect patients and staff
- Bringing your child’s past dental records can be very helpful to your dentist
- Please let us know in advance how we can help your child with special needs
We understand how difficult things have been over the past two years, and that for many, this may be their child’s first time to the dentist in quite some time. Rest assured that our office and medical staff is here to do whatever we can to make the experience as welcoming and relaxed as possible. For more information on scheduling an appointment, reach out when it’s convenient and we’ll do our best to help.
Eastside Pediatric Dental is located at 302 Cross Keys Office Park in Fairport, NY and proudly serves the dental needs of children throughout Rochester and all of Western NY. We can be reached by phone at 585-223-5010 or via email through our website’s contact page.